Saturday, June 27, 2009

Since my last post...

Well we went to visit my husbands family with the kids... the kids where WONDERFUL and had a great time. We visit with my husbands whole family and that was a blast. We played ladder ball which is a game i have never played before but it was very cool indeed. We saw our new niece and i have gotten a photo of my hubby and his brother with all the kids on fathers day. We are a family for sure. We all went swimming and to see the movie UP... our son does n't like theaters but he had a good time after he could sit in my lap.
After i dropped the kids off Monday at their current foster home, i went to home to Texas. I drove it took about 11 hours UGH..i got a ticket(was in dh's car) for expired inspection sticker. i visited with my friends and family and showed off pictures of my kiddos and such and then i got a call Thursday asking if i would do respite care for 4 boys starting Friday and ending Monday.. i said yes and headed home...I am kind of excited about doing respite because this is my first time.
On my way home my rear tire blew out... SCARY ENOUGH RIGHT? nope i had no cell service.. 40 miles from the nearest town...and my tire refused to come off after i unbolted it... in fact a man and his grandson stopped to help and they couldnt get it off and a State trooper stopped and he couldn't get it off and finally another state trooper came and kicked it 4 times and it came off..THANK GOODNESS... (again this is my husbands car)... i had to drive to the next town and spend the night and only one place had a replacement tire (low profile something or other but a short fat tire) and that ended up cost almost 400 dollars cause both the rears where bad....
ANYWAY i get home at 255 no lie and the kids got here at 3 and that are pretty cool boys and they will be here until monday

AND TUESDAY MY KIDS ARE FINALLY MOVING IN!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Maddie's Mom said...

Wow! It sounds like you've had a busy, fun, scary, frustrating time lately. I'm glad you got home safely. And yay for your kids moving in a few days!!!!

Eva Carper said...

sounds like an expensive trip!! can't wait to hear about the respite :)

Tricia said...

holy moly...have you stopped to breathe yet today?? haha sounds busy!!!