Monday, July 20, 2009

just wondering

i had the lap in april... and my insurance would not cover any more treatments until july...so i havent really worried about ttc much (kind of hoping i would conceive on my own) any ways my period has been regular the past 3 months ( totally new thing for me)..... but now i am about to start (spotting and cramping today) i am not sure what to do.

i am not sure what to. I mean both the kids want a baby sister. I am pretty happy with my family as it is. I know if i got pregnant it would be the icing on the cake but i just dont know if i can handle the roller coaster if i dont get pregnant.. i cant lay in the bed and cry for days when the treatments fail now...

i am not sure really what to do.. i am sure in the end i will continue treatments but i just hope i just have to have one treatment ...fingers crossed.


I will be going for my baseline appointment friday.

1 comment:

Air Force Wifey said...

I'll be praying for you.