Monday, August 4, 2008

how have i changed?

So... when we first started TTC (trying to concieve) we where so happy... each time i didnt start my period on day 30 i would test... and of course the answer was always the same.... Negative... and then in May 2005 got a positive.... and we where so happy ... we called everyone... and told everyone and then i miscarried... i use to get so excited to test just hoping for a postive and now i dread testing.... i wish someone would have told me i would waste more money testing then anything else... i have been poked and stuck and pushed on and my cervix has been abused and still no baby... well i got another negative today... so ill start meds to induce my period... and we will try one more time before we move....

3 comments:

ginalfish said...

Good luck this cycle. I hope you get your BFP before you move. I think it would make moving not as painful. :)

Mindy said...

Good luck hun! Keep up the blogging, it can be very therapeutic!

Mindy

Anonymous said...

Hey! I just saw your post on CO so I thought I would drop you a line.

as a fellow army wife AND IF'er...I'll try and keep up with ya.

If you'd like my blog is

Living a New Life...

www.learningagain.wordpress.com

Let me know if you need anything!