Friday, May 29, 2009

Yesterday....blew...end of story.

We have been waiting to hear what day the kiddos would be going home... we got word yesterday that they where going from Today at 5pm...We then asked for an extra day as we had 5 kids to pack up and say goodbye too and that was granted so they will go home tomorrow. Then i went to the restroom and the Evil AF showed up... Great no need to even take a pregnancy test... we do one more month without treatment then if no pregnancy then we will start treatment yet again..
We where running late to the softball game as my 11 year old told me at 11 she had her total uniform but turns out she didnt have her socks... i was speeding and got busted 1st ticket in 7 freaking years...
But she got the game ball so i guess that is worth 127 dollars for the ticket@@
In other news my SIL stole the baby name we had chosen 6 years ago and named my niece that name. She goes out of her way to be mean to me all the time and i am 100 percent sure she did it to spite me as i asked her not to use the name...I had never felt like such a failure, My husband and I picked that name when we started trying and it hurt him as well as me when they stole our name and i am the infetile one. Why cant i just get and stay pregnant? What did i do to deserve this? And what did my husband do to get an infertile wife..
I just cryed and cryed and was telling my husband how i felt and he didnt understand why i would say i feel like a failure because i am a great mother to every child that steps foot in our home...
UGH he made me cry even more ...

ALSO Wensday is the big day!!! we meet the kiddos!

4 comments:

Air Force Wifey said...

Wow. I just want to reach out in cyberspace and give you a hug.

GINA and KEV said...

Misty,
Adam's right. You are a wonderful mother. You exude motherhood in every way. Those kids are lucky to have you and Adam is lucky to have you.

Eva Carper said...

Oh! Sounds like you have a SIL like mine! I was worried about the name stealing too even though we aren't planning for that anytime soon. The fact that you guys have been trying and she used the name is EVIL! I've already told Farmie and my soon to be FIL that if she uses the name I will still use the name I want and our kid will just be referred to as "the cute one". You might want to share that with her :)

Melissa said...

Hey girl, Sounds like you did have an awful day, so sorry! These are just obstacles that you overcome on your journey to being a mommy. Hope today is better!