Thursday, August 27, 2009

meds... houses...and i cant sleep...

We put an offer in on a house and waited for over a week and heard no news... so we went out looking for new houses....and they all sucked... and finally today we got word on the counter offer on the house we loved... and we accepted.. We are gonna be homeowners!!!!!!

I have started a rather high dose of femera this month... and i cannot sleep and i have been sick all day..

i am wishes this will be my month to conceive but who knows..

3 comments:

Mrs. JDM3 said...

Congratulations on the house!!!!! Good luck this cycle!

Air Force Wifey said...

Make sure you definitely take femara with food. If you don't you will get sick. Everytime I forgot to take it with food I'd get sick. What dosage are you on?

Melissa said...

Wow so many good changes for your family this year. I hope you get your perfect ending with a BFP!