Saturday, September 5, 2009

2 follies and moving

I had two follies and they both looked like they where gonna produce eggs... i am hopeful which might turn out to bite me in the rear end..

Did my IUI yesterday so i test in 13 days...

We got the house. They also agreed to repair everything on our list of unacceptable conditions!!!

My daughter has Lovely Long hair and she wants to cut it... UGH...so we are getting it cut.

We are waiting on a court date still for parental right severance...hopefully soon..

2 comments:

Maddie's Mom said...

Good luck! Sending lots of baby dust your way. I'm glad that the sellers are doing their part, and hopefully you all will be in your new house soon. Also keeping my fingers crossed that TPR comes soon.

Tricia said...

13 days!!! I know the kids will keep you busy =)