Tuesday, April 6, 2010

things with us.


Well i am right at 29 weeks along...seems like a few days ago i peed on the stick...not my boys are 2.5 lbs and 2.3 lbs(or as of 2 weeks ago they where)...
At the end of the month we are having the parental servence hearing and the kids case worker seems to think the father rights will be termanited...and then they will move forward with the adoption..i HOPE it will happen soon..my kiddos means so much to us and our family and i cant imagine being without them...they love us and they love our home and my daughter always says she wants to be in our family. The kids are ready for the babies. I am so excited to meet my little boys. I am so excited for summer..
Pregnancy with twins kind of sucks..i cant breathe or sleep or eat. I an anemenic...and am taking iron pills that make me ILL. I passed my 3 hours GD test so i dont have to worry about that...

Dh and i celebrate our 7 year anniversary Sunday. I cannot believe we are been married so long. He is the sweetest and most caring man i have even known. Our joke around the house is that i love him more cause i produced twin boys for him LOL. He watches stupid tv shows and plays dumb video games and tells lame jokes BUT i wouldnt trade him for anything...

Here is a picture of me PREGGO as heck

No comments: